1. It is cheap compared to Punjabi suits, salwar kameez, sarees, and other party wears outfits etc. Sometimes it is better to wear kurtis in some parties rather than lehangas and heavy dresses.
2. Kurti gives a trendy look. When you go for shopping there is a wide range of collection in kurtis from low to high price. But you always prefer high range for party wear. Designer koti style kurti, anarkali kurti, belt, neck patterned, etc are the latest trend in kurti.
3. The more desirable choice from ethnic wear and modern wear is one and only modern wear. No one is going to put on accessories that were favorable in 90’s. Classic accessories go well with modern wear.
4. Kurtis can be pair with anything you like. It can be worn without bottoms, if it is frock style and will also look fabulous. It is wearable with leggings, ankle leggings, patiala’s, skinny jeans, capris, shorts. The best way to go funky is to wear jacket over kurti or even belt on the waist. Cool girl’s look is likable all the time.
5. Most desirable apparel for any functions. Kurtis can be worn when there is puja at home , Diwali, Christmas celebrations, hangouts with friends, birthday bash, a best piece to wear for evening wear with your special ones, last but not least traditional and designer kurti can be finest grab for weddings rather than heavy sarees and all.
6. Any kind of accessories goes perfect with kurti say for example clutches, belts, wedges, pumps, ballerinas, high heels, tote, sachels, shoulder bags, college bags, scarf’s, stoles, and so on.
7. Everybody knows that kurti is easily wearable as compared to sarees because no problem of plates and pallu. Wear a designer kurti with contrast garnishing for a decent and eye catching appearance.
8. In kurtis there is a wide range of collection from normal regular wear to high profile designer wear. It can easily grab attention and which can be helpful to make you stand alone in the crowd.
9. It is one of the quickest options for wearing rather than sarees, formal shirts and overcoat with scarf, etc. If you are getting late for the meeting, and want to save some time then no need to wear formals. Just wear kurti-leggings and club it with accessories for a fantastic flair.
10. The most preferable attire for women of all age. Starting from a small girl t married women and an aged grandma. It will not look bad on any of them but will add comfort and uniqueness as compared to dresses and sarees. Old ladies can even match it with contrast dupatta.
11. Wow no question of size matters if you want to wear as it is available in all the sizes staring from S, M, L, XL, XXl, XXXl. So the worry of sizes ends here.
12. An Indian ethnic wear available all over India.
<!—– If you want to view this info-graphics, embed this on your site; Copy and Paste This Code Into Your Post —->
<img src=”http://www.mruga.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/12-Reasons-Why-You-Love-To-Wear-Kurti.jpg” width=”540″>
<p>12 Reasons Why You Love To Wear Kurti – An infographic by the team at <a href=”http://www.mruga.com/blog/12-reasons-why-you-love-to-wear-kurti/”> Mruga Blog | Your Online Kurti Shopping Guide</a></p>