Kurtis are daily wear outfit, casual wear outfit & perfect for party and occasions. Designer and party wear kurtis are made of expensive material like silk, brocades, cotton silk, and etc. Kurtis are available in different length, different style like apple cut, c cut, etc. Kurti can be simply club with different type of bottoms.
Kurti Can Be Pair With
• Jeans & Capri
• Long kurti & kurta can be pair with leggings.
• Long c cut kurti looks beautiful with leggings.
• anarkali kurti with simple contrast legging is best for functions, occasion and party.
• Leggings are paired with long designer kurtis in dazzling colors.
• Trail cut kurti can be pair with contrast color leggings on factions and occasions.
Jeans & Capri:
• Causal kurti go with jeans and capri, it is first choice of collage girls and teenagers.
• Short kurti looks perfect with jeans & capri.
• Short frock style kurti or tunic gives trendy look with jeans & capri.
• Hip length kurti and knee length kurtis look perfect with jeans & capri.
• Short kurti with jeans or capri is perfect for hourglass body shape & square body shape.
• Short kurtis can be pair with contrast color patiala.
• Pair knee length kurti go with printed patiala gives formal look.
• Plain hem length kurti with printed patiala gives best look
• Short apple cut kurti also club with patiala.
• Causal kurti kurti can be club with jeggings.
• Short & hem length kurtis with jeggings give stylish look.
• Designer kurti & party wear kurti with slight work at the edge of churidars gives extra ordinary look.
• Long anarakli kurti also can be pair with churidars.
• C-Cut kurtis with contrast churidars is good option for party.
• Salwar is best for formal kurtis.
• Simple cotton kurti with salwar is perfect for working woman.
• Salwar is suits pear body shape.
• Housewives always choose kurti with slawar because it gives stylish look with comfort.